Your Giving is Changing The World
You can support the work The Crossing is doing in your community and around the world.
Moving From Gyve To PCO
We are in the process of transitioning our online giving platform from Gyve to Church Center (part of Planning Center Online). The great news is that, by transitioning to Church Center, we can maintain a safe, secure option for online giving, but at a much lower cost. The processing fees associated with Church Center are significantly less than those incurred by using Gyve, so more of your tithes and offerings will go to advancing God’s Kingdom!
What to do now
1. Watch this short video for instructions on how to set up giving through Church Center.
2. Click the “Give Now” button below to access Church Center.
3. Cancel any recurring gifts you have set up through Gyve.
– To do so, log in to your Gyve account by clicking here. Click “Scheduled” on the left side.
– Click “Remove” at the far right, next to your donation.
– A confirmation box will appear, click “OK” to confirm.
4. If you would like assistance with any of these steps, we would love to help you out. Please email [email protected] or contact our Finance Team at 217.203.6443.
5. Install the Church Center app on your iPhone or Android to easily manage your online giving right from your phone.
Thank you for your generosity! We appreciate your investment in eternity!
How To Give
909 Maine St, Unit 2
Quincy, IL 62301
Please indicate your campus on the memo line of your check.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I give to The Crossing?
At each of our locations, there are boxes for tithes and offerings to be dropped off anytime during services. These will be deposited and assigned to your account the following week.
If you haven’t given through PCO, or you need to edit your giving, you can log in to PCO Giving.
Once logged in, you can view and edit your giving and update your payment method and account information.
How do I view my giving?
To access your giving history online, log into your PCO account. If you’ve previously logged in to PCO, simply log in and navigate to History. If this is your first time visiting PCO, click Register and follow the prompts. If you need any assistance logging into your account, please contact the Finance Department at [email protected].
Where does my money go?
The Crossing uses a one-fund budget, meaning all donations, tithes, and offerings will be used in every facet of The Crossing’s ministry. If you would like to give a gift to a specific ministry, please make note of that in the memo or contact us for more information.
Will I receive a giving statement?
Yes, we provide giving statements quarterly if you have given during the period of the statement. Our ability to provide you with a statement is based on having your most up-to-date contact information. Please contact us if your contact information needs to be updated.
What is the deadline for annual contributions?
Cash and check contributions must be received or postmarked by December 31st to be included on your giving statement for that year. Online transactions must be initiated by 11:59 pm CT on December 31st to be included. Please contact the Finance Department at [email protected] or during business hours at 217.214.0210 with any questions about the contributions deadlines.