Worship Leader (Macomb Campus)
Job Description – April 2021
This position is located at our Macomb location which ministers to 1,000 people every week. This role serves alongside the dynamic Macomb campus team, as well as fellow ministry leaders from our other locations.
We are looking for inspiring candidates who lead with pastoral hearts, clear vision, and dedication to creating a worship environment that leads people in their response to God. The right candidate will be a talented vocalist with experience leading worship on stage as well as recruiting and developing a team of Difference Makers (volunteers – we call them Difference Makers because we believe they make a difference).
- Service Planning – This position will oversee the entire weekend experience and overall execution of adult weekend services at the Macomb location designed to provide meaningful worship and connection with God through music.
- Develop People – This position recruits, trains, and develops Difference Makers to play and lead on stage.
- Team Development – Teams are essential to everything we do at The Crossing. This kids director will be responsible for the Difference Maker team at the Hannibal location, contribute to the overall effectiveness of the staff team at that location, and regularly collaborate with the multicampus children’s and youth ministry teams for multisite events and camps.
The best candidate will:
- Have an intimate personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Naturally align with The Crossing’s Core Values, Doctrine, and Unity Statements.
- Have some level of theological foundation, and a willingness to pursue additional study as needed.
- Demonstrate comfort in public speaking.
- Show great attention to detail.
- Identify talented musicians and vocalists.
- Invest in Difference Makers
- Embrace collaborative creativity in whole church event planning.
- Plan, organize and execute special events as needed.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Have some experience with lighting and sound systems, ProPresenter 6, and Planning Center Online.